Monday, December 18, 2023

Weather!


Dammit, I moved to California so I wouldn't have to deal with weather.

Of course, I grew up around contractors and landscapers, so I learned to deal with weather when it happens.

Whoever renovated this place quite clearly did not. I've spent the entire day stuffing towels in the window frames because there's more dripping and leakage than there is dry space, and it sometimes comes so fast I've had to wring out towels before putting them in the wash.

I bet gutters and a mild slope on the roof might have helped. I bet a sloped grade and a catchbasin for the parking area wouldn't have hurt either. I bet properly sealing the fucking window frames would have done some good too!

Wonder what the 'maintenance' crew will have to say about it. Assuming they ever appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment